The Southeast New England Program (SNEP) Network is seeking participants to receive community-based technical training assistance for stormwater and watershed management, climate resilience, and ecological restoration projects. Municipalities, tribes or nonprofits working in communities within the SNEP area are welcome to apply for training and technical services assistance. Indigenous and immigrant communities and communities of color are encouraged to apply.
Services provided by the SNEP Network include:
- Sustainable Financing (e.g., Climate Planning and Finance, Climate Leadership Training, Peer-to-Peer Exchanges, and Asset Management Training)
- Stormwater Management
- Implementing Low Impact Development (LID) and Sustainable Land Use Planning
- Green and Nature-Based Infrastructure Solutions
- Community-Based Climate Resilience Planning
- Pollutant Load Assessment and Tracking
A full list of SNEP Network partner services is available here.
Photo Credit: Mass Audubon
How to Apply:
Download and submit an application to the SNEP Network via the SNEP Network’s website at https://snepnetwork.org/call-for-participants-round-2/ Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to submissions.
The SNEP Network held two zoom information sessions to answer any questions about the training and technical assistance services. Materials from the event are available below.