Taunton River Watershed: Final Projects
These 16 clusters of prioritized projects can provide multiple benefits for people, water, wildlife, the natural environment, and more! Together they can help improve water quality, reduce flooding, provide habitat, protect against drought, and provide beautiful places to explore outdoors for generations to come.
Click on any of the cluster names on the left to read more about the projects in each cluster, the potential benefits of each, and how you can get involved to advocate for their implementation.
Or explore the map on the right and click on any of the clusters in the map for the same information.
- Birch and Meadow Brooks
- Canoe River Culverts
- Great Cedar Swamp Restoration
- Chestnut Street Area Flooding
- Cocasset Street Railroad Underpass Flooding
- Cocasset Street Flooding at Maple Place Railroad Crossing
- Invasive Knotweed Management
- Morse Street/Glue Factory Pond
- Mulberry Brook
- Neponset Reservoir
- Prospect & Purchase Streets
- Queset Brook
- Route 123/140
- Rumford River
- Wading and Cocasset Rivers
- Washington Street